Friday, January 11, 2013

Designing a Game for My Tamagawa Email Partner


     My Tamagawa email buddy, Asuna Kawaguchi, needs a way to enjoy an adventure in a game. However, she prefers to learn some history from it as well. My goal was to find a way to meet her needs. To do so, I first emailed her some questions on her preferences. After defining my problem statement, I sketched a few ideas that I could use for the game. I shared my ideas with a partner and worked on a couple more to plan out the game. Then, I creating a game balancing the five elements, Space, Components, Goals, and Rules of game design. If I had the chance, I would add more levels and make the game more educational to improve it.

https://gamestarmechanic.com/game/shared/91161/6f67d51e79a460c513ff6eaa9c2762d5

No comments:

Post a Comment